- Head out to Belk in Covington this Saturday August 24 from 9am-Close for their annual charity event sale. Stop by and purchase your $5 tickets and receive a coupon. All proceeds will go towards James Samaritan.
- JAMES SAMARITAN; it’s not a what but a who- and that who is YOU Join us September 5, 2019 at 5:30pm at 1 N Marigold in Covington for our unveiling of our new name. Come and find out what is transpiring, you don’t want to miss it. Come get involved!
- Casting call to find star partners to join and support our mission and grow awareness of our foster care in Louisiana Informational Volunteer Meeting July 27 at 11am at James Storehouse Louisiana, 1 N Marigold, Covington, LA The foster care system invests less than half of what an average family […]
- Come join First Baptist Church Covington for their respite event this Saturday, July 27 from 10am-2pm. Let your loved ones be served. Sign up online by JULY 22 to reserve your child’s spot for a morning of crafts, games, playground fun and story-time while you enjoy the break! Sign up […]
- TBRI® Introduction and Overview Parenting is challenging, particularly when you are parenting a child from a hard place. Children from hard places include children who experienced distress in the womb or during delivery, were hospitalized early in life, were abused or neglected, or experience trauma, whether natural or man-made. TBRI® Introduction […]
- It’s that time of year…….our Northlake-Mandeville Rotary Club is again offering tickets for the “BIG GAME RAFFLE! You can help them raise money for James Storehouse Louisiana when you get your $20 raffle tickets. This year there are over 50 terrific prize packages which include Saints games—LSU Games—Pelicans Games—A ride on the […]
- “Currently there are about 4,500 children in foster care in Louisiana. Of those, 950 children are teens or preteens in need of care. But there are only 68 nonrelative foster homes, out of about 1,600 foster homes, that are willing to accept older children ages 12 and up.” You could […]
- Come join Crossroads NOLA the 2nd Thursday of every month, 6:30pm at James Storehouse Community Center for a foster parent support group. The work you are doing as you care for kids is incredibly important, so its important to have a support system in place.
- TBRI Introduction & Overview: Will focus on understanding the meaning of child behaviors, the brain chemistry of a child from a hard place, and how to help these children and families heal and connect. This multi-disciplinary training is designed to give caregivers, volunteers, and professionals who serve children and families […]
- Come and join First Baptist Church Covington, LA for a Respite Day on May 25 from 10-2. Registration is open. Respite Day will be open to ages 4 and up. For any questions or concerns contact Savannah Ortego at email@example.com or Chris Kroll at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please register at https://fbccov.ccbchurch.com/goto/forms/120/responses/new
Become a monthly donor or make a one time donation of any amount by sending in a check to our address or by clicking one Donation buttons below.
All donations and volunteers will be used by James Storehouse to expedite the placement process of foster children, transition aged-out foster youth to the real world, and provide help and resources to the foster care community.
If you are a corporation that would like to give as a company. Please click here. The donation is through PayPal. So a credit card is required. However, you may send a check to James Storehouse as well.