- Ahava Music & Art Festival Love Celebration is a FREE event BAND LINE UP MARCH 7-8 2020 SATURDAY MARCH 7TH Seruntine Stage 11:00 am National Anthem ( Performed by the Jingle belles) 1:00 pm-2:30 pm Perfect Love 3:00 pm-4:30 pm Groovy 7 5:00 pm- 7:00 pm Louisiana LeROUX March 7 […]
- EVERYONE is invited February 7 at 11am to join us for the Ground Breaking Ceremony in Robindale at 72417 Homestead St for the 2020 Raising the Roof for Charity Home! Proceeds from this year’s home will benefit: James Samaritan, New Orleans Mission, and North Oaks Health System North Oaks Foundation. […]
- For all the Foster Families, this year James Samaritan is hosting our first annual Christmas Party. Come for some sweets-treats-music and more! Lets celebrate with one another this joyous Holiday Season! December 19, 2019 Thursday from 5pm-7pm
- To our community that we are so thankful for!! This Thanksgiving come and spend your day with us at James Samaritan Family Center. There will be food, great people, televisions with football and a bounce house for the kids! Starts at noon until 5pm! If anyone needs a place to […]
- Foster & Adoptive Families — We want to love and serve you through our next Respite Event on Saturday, November 30th, 10AM—2PM. Sign up online by 11/24 to reserve your child’s spot for a morning of crafts, games, playground fun and story-time—while you enjoy the break! If you have any […]
- Louisiana Methodist Children’s Home together with James Samaritan brings you the annual Fall Festival FEAST for our transitioning youth and teens in foster care. Free teen prizes and family food baskets will be given out to those in need. November 21, Thursday from 5pm-7pm at 1N Marigold, Covington.
- BBQ Cook-Off with carnival games, pumpkin decorating, live music and much more. Bring the entire family! Abita Brewery Beer Garden, This Saturday, October 26 from 11-4. Don’t worry, we WILL be televising the Saints Game.
- SUPPORT OUR FIRST RESPONDERS JOIN US FOR THE 2ND ANNUAL FIRST RESPONDERS CHILI COOK-OFF ON SATURDAY NOV 2ND – 11:00A.M. TO 6:00P.M.
- Ascend Student Ministry Hosts: A Respite Day! Foster/Adoptive Families—We want to love and serve you through our next Respite Event on Saturday, September 28th, 10AM—2PM.Sign up online to reserve your child’s (6 weeks to 12 years) spot for a morning of crafts, games, playground fun and story-time—while you enjoy the […]
- Join us for the premiere shopping event on the Northshore! You don’t want to miss these great deals from boutiques all over the Northshore. High end clothing at rock bottom prices. Come early Thursday evening 6-8 for VIP treatment with a $25 donation. Open to public Friday from 10-6.
Become a monthly donor or make a one time donation of any amount by sending in a check to our address or by clicking one Donation buttons below.
All donations and volunteers will be used by James Storehouse to expedite the placement process of foster children, transition aged-out foster youth to the real world, and provide help and resources to the foster care community.
If you are a corporation that would like to give as a company. Please click here. The donation is through PayPal. So a credit card is required. However, you may send a check to James Storehouse as well.