- BBQ Cook-Off with carnival games, pumpkin decorating, live music and much more. Bring the entire family! Abita Brewery Beer Garden, This Saturday, October 26 from 11-4. Don’t worry, we WILL be televising the Saints Game.
- SUPPORT OUR FIRST RESPONDERS JOIN US FOR THE 2ND ANNUAL FIRST RESPONDERS CHILI COOK-OFF ON SATURDAY NOV 2ND – 11:00A.M. TO 6:00P.M.
- Ascend Student Ministry Hosts: A Respite Day! Foster/Adoptive Families—We want to love and serve you through our next Respite Event on Saturday, September 28th, 10AM—2PM.Sign up online to reserve your child’s (6 weeks to 12 years) spot for a morning of crafts, games, playground fun and story-time—while you enjoy the […]
- Join us for the premiere shopping event on the Northshore! You don’t want to miss these great deals from boutiques all over the Northshore. High end clothing at rock bottom prices. Come early Thursday evening 6-8 for VIP treatment with a $25 donation. Open to public Friday from 10-6.
- Head out to Belk in Covington this Saturday August 24 from 9am-Close for their annual charity event sale. Stop by and purchase your $5 tickets and receive a coupon. All proceeds will go towards James Samaritan.
- JAMES SAMARITAN; it’s not a what but a who- and that who is YOU Join us September 5, 2019 at 5:30pm at 1 N Marigold in Covington for our unveiling of our new name. Come and find out what is transpiring, you don’t want to miss it. Come get involved!
- Casting call to find star partners to join and support our mission and grow awareness of our foster care in Louisiana Informational Volunteer Meeting July 27 at 11am at James Storehouse Louisiana, 1 N Marigold, Covington, LA The foster care system invests less than half of what an average family […]
- Come join First Baptist Church Covington for their respite event this Saturday, July 27 from 10am-2pm. Let your loved ones be served. Sign up online by JULY 22 to reserve your child’s spot for a morning of crafts, games, playground fun and story-time while you enjoy the break! Sign up […]
- TBRI® Introduction and Overview Parenting is challenging, particularly when you are parenting a child from a hard place. Children from hard places include children who experienced distress in the womb or during delivery, were hospitalized early in life, were abused or neglected, or experience trauma, whether natural or man-made. TBRI® Introduction […]
- It’s that time of year…….our Northlake-Mandeville Rotary Club is again offering tickets for the “BIG GAME RAFFLE! You can help them raise money for James Storehouse Louisiana when you get your $20 raffle tickets. This year there are over 50 terrific prize packages which include Saints games—LSU Games—Pelicans Games—A ride on the […]
Become a monthly donor or make a one time donation of any amount by sending in a check to our address or by clicking one Donation buttons below.
All donations and volunteers will be used by James Storehouse to expedite the placement process of foster children, transition aged-out foster youth to the real world, and provide help and resources to the foster care community.
If you are a corporation that would like to give as a company. Please click here. The donation is through PayPal. So a credit card is required. However, you may send a check to James Storehouse as well.